Friday, March 12, 2010

WEIGH IN and Pictures to help VISUALIZE :)

WEIGH IN #10



I lost 2 POUNDS!!!

Which is 8 Sticks of BUTTER!!!

See:




I'm quite content with that!


It beats getting fatter!


Speaking of getting fatter, I found some photos to show other amounts of fat and O-M-G it's DISGUSTING!!! (to date, since Jan.1st 2010, I've lost 21.5lbs) Wanna see??






Now, as proud and happy as I am that I no longer have THAT on my body, around my heart, squeezing my organs, etc. I still have to lose 100+lbs....see?







GROSS



I'm learning not to dispise small steps that lead to large rewards! I could have weight loss surgery and lose faster BUT I wouldn't be learning so much AND I'd likely have to lose a gall bladder etc. (I am not against WLS but it's not for me right now) I've set aside this year, God willing, to seriously attack the fat on my body with ALL I have in me. Should I fail, which is NOT an option, I will look into surgery. This fat is killing me so I'm kicking it out!



NSV aka "Non-Scale Victories" have been really fun lately!
-My size 24's are all getting way too big!
-ALL my 22's fit GREAT!
-MY 20's are up and should be buttoned in 10lbs or so.
-My wedding rings are now able to get past my knuckle and ALMOST on! (huge goal for me is to wear them by my anniversary in July)
Etc.

So onward I go!

OH OH OH OH
Can't forget to make an annoucement
that I have not only reached my first 20lbs lost
goal this week but blew by it with 21.5 total lost so far!
WOOOOOHOOOOOO!
I'm buying a necklace!
My reward chart (that I made) says so!
Next goal is to beat a buddy to 279 AND
to get my 10% reward! (273.6 I think)
YIPPPEEE!!!!

To GOD be the GLORY! I couldn't do this without HIM!!!

2 comments:

  1. I am glad that I found your blog. Thank you for writing about your journey. I hope you don't mind if I follow along. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow what a great start to the week!

    Congratulations on your success.

    Keep up the good work, you are well on your way.

    ReplyDelete